G Suite is a collection of enterprise-based products like Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and more, that is offered by Google, aimed to help boost efficiency for your business. G Suite is formerly known as Google Apps for Work which is a Software as a Service (SaaS) product that groups all the cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools developed by Google for businesses, institutes, and nonprofit groups. G Suite has been utilized to assist and help people in managing tasks. It also offers online collaboration through documents, spreadsheets, slides, and many more. Each G Suite app can also be integrated with each other which makes it all the more user-friendly.
How to edit events in Google Calendar and G Suite
- Go to calendar.google.com. You will then be redirected to the dashboard.
2. Go to the ‘My Calendar’ section and click on the three dots of the calendar to edit the management settings of Google Calendar.
3. Click on ‘Settings and sharing’ to open the page on how to add users.
4. Simply go to ‘Add People’ to add users in managing the events on Google Calendar
5. Just type in the email address of the person you want to add to your Google Calendar. Once you have typed in the email address, you can see some of the viewing options of the added user. Choose wisely.
6. Once you have that in place, head on to the admin console by visiting admin.google.com. You will then be redirected to the admin dashboard. Click on ‘Apps’.
7. Click on G Suite > Calendar > External sharing options for primary calendars. Select Share information and allow managing calendars. This will make the added users on Google Calendars to make changes on Calendar events.
Google Calendar of G Suite is a very important tool that can help you in managing events. The best thing about it: It’s online, so people can collaborate with you and even manage your Calendar! All you have to do is go through the standard signup process which does require you to enter your credit card information and activate your account, then verify your domain for your business website. If you no longer want to use G Suite, you may simply cancel your membership before the trial period ends. No sweat!