What is Google Tag Manager?
It is a TMS (Tag Management System) that allows quick and easy updating of measurement codes and related code fragments (tags) on websites and mobile apps. Having this system improves page load times, allows manageable consolidation of tags, and simplifies workflows between all relevant stakeholders.
It just makes sense to add analytics tools on your Google Tag Manager account then, right? Top of mind would be Facebook Pixel.
How to install Facebook Pixel on Google Tag Manager?
- Go to your Facebook Manager account, select your Business Manager, and head on to Events Manager.
- Select your preferred account.
- Under Setup, select Install Pixel.
- Select your preferred installation method.
Using Partner Integration
- Select Google Tag Manager.
- Log in to your Google Tag Manager account.
- Select your website’s container and click Finish Setup.
Manual Adding of Code
- Select Install Code manually.
- Select Copy Code to copy the entire pixel base code.
- Select New Tag. Tag Type is Custom HTML.
- Paste the code. Click Triggering and select All Pages.
- Name your Tag and click Save.
- Click Submit then Publish.
There you go – do not waste time and check out Google Tag Manager and reap the benefits of this tag’s command console!
Featured Image from https://icons8.com/